[KPhotoAlbum] Experiences with version 4

Franck Sicard franck.sicard at 3demi.net
Thu Jun 4 09:11:03 BST 2009

Hi,

I have also encoutered this problem some time. and when i look at the
index.xml i found some duplicate entries for images. but when looking
at the code we see that the key to store entries in Kphotoalbum is the
path of the image, there it generate 2 thumbernail that point to the
same entry.

to fix this there is 2 (or more possibilities):
1) close kphotoalbum and edit index.xml
2) apply on the sources, the small patch that i will sent a little
later (i have no access to my sources for now). when reading the
index.xml file, if an entry is alreday inserted, it will be ignored.
Th patch is not perpect (it should fuse the entries insted of ignoring
the duplicate) but it worked for me.

Franck

WEB: http://3demi.net/photos/