[KPhotoAlbum] google maps.

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Wed Jul 22 11:26:06 BST 2009

I shortly looked at marble yesterday, and the resolutions of the maps was not
amazing. I could scroll into a cell of say 100Km x 100Km (dont know the exact
cell size, but it was for sure not possible to see my house[1])

[1] google maps: an application used to see your own house from above :-)

Jesper K. Pedersen | blackie at kdab.com
Senior Software Engineer and Global Training Manager

thousands of images?