[KPhotoAlbum] compile kde4 apps on windows

07.09 at martignier.net 07.09 at martignier.net
Wed Jul 15 21:15:33 BST 2009

woooohooowwww :)

this was really quick....
what a great surprise, i'm really really happy about these news...

i posted my question also on the developer mailinglist from kphotoalbum, and the
main developer told me he will help if there are any questions about
kphotoalbum...

> here's a proofpic http://imagebin.ca/view/LCwEA16.html

this link doesn't show me a picture.

i crossposted this to the kphotoalbum mailing list, because i think these news
are interessting for some peoples there... :)

many many thx for your work, please tell me if i can help testing and
compiling...
also i like to donate something somewhere when the port is finished....

best regards
costal

Eduard Sukharev <kraplax at mail.ru> hat am 15. Juli 2009 um 21:24 geschrieben: