[KPhotoAlbum] compile kde4 apps on windows

07.09 at martignier.net 07.09 at martignier.net
Wed Jul 15 22:04:07 BST 2009

perhaps this was not clear, in the last post, but the porting is not my work.
i posted the request also on the "kde on windows" mailinglist, and Eduard
Sukharev from this list tried to porting kphotoalbum...

i follow his progress on this, and if i have a working version on my
windowscomputer, i write an entry in your wiki... (but someone with english
skills should rewrite it properly ;)

about your question on some informations where to get what, you can start at
http://windows.kde.org/they have a really simple installer which installs kde on
windows without fiddling :)  really great....

the mailinglist is reachable under
https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-windows

many many thanks to all of you kphotoalbum contributers, it's the best
photosoftware ever....

best regards
costal

"Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at kdab.com> hat am 15. Juli 2009 um 22:51