[KPhotoAlbum] Geotagging and searches within KPhotoAlbum

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Mon Feb 23 11:37:26 GMT 2009

I'm now into Openstreetmap mapping with Freerunner -> I have separate
GPX track that needs to be tagged in
                the images (EXIF). That can be done manually of course
(external tools) but at some stage it'd be nice if
                KPA could do it too. I guess I'd mostly like to a) see
the location where a image was taken on a map
                (google/Openstreetmap/other free maps(I know google's
not free:) and b) map where all my geotagged images
                are pointed and I could open the clicking the pin. I
guess a search of all images 1 km(!!:) from this map
                point would be nice. Also it'd be nice if one could
add coordinates to the current 'location' tags -> automatic
                location-tagging based on the coordinates?

So I vote for GPS support!