[KPhotoAlbum] Geotagging and searches within KPhotoAlbum

Mark Eichin eichin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 05:06:03 GMT 2009

Another use case: User (waves) has a subset of kphotoalbum pictures
synced to flickr, and has them geotagged there, and wants to pull the
geographic metadata back.  (Not really distinct at the tech level, but
perhaps emphasizes that you've got two (or more) separate problems -
how to add geotags to pictures, how to display geotagged pictures, and
how to search based on geotags...)

_Mark_ <eichin at thok.org> <eichin at gmail.com>