[KPhotoAlbum] Thumbnails for images not on the disk disappear

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 23:28:58 BST 2008

One of the most attractive features of KPhotoAlbum is the ability to load photos from a CD, categorize them, then delete them all and retain all the information in the database. I have about 5,000 photos catalogued, about 2,000 of them are on CD. However, every time I reopen KPhotoAlbum, it seems that many of the thumbnails for those photos removed to CD have disappeared. I can see no pattern as to which ones disappear, and it seems every time I restart, more are gone. Is this a bug?  Or, am I doing something wrong?