[KPhotoAlbum] Multi-page Albums?

Roger Broseus linux.rog at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 20:44:24 GMT 2008

Using the built-in HTML generator (not the kipi plugin),

Is it possible to generate multi-page albums - albums with a "master page"
that one can use to view subsets of pics? The only solution I can think of
is to tag photos I'd want to have on a "master" index page, File | Generate
HTML. . . , and edit the resultant page by hand to link to other index
pages.

A related question: if this can be done, how to get a description of images
on the "master page?"

One could, of course, generate a small page and link from that but it would
be nice to be able to do a multipage album.

Thanks.

/Roger