[KPhotoAlbum] Multi-page Albums?

Sujee Maniyam kimdaba at sujee.net
Tue Nov 18 21:49:18 GMT 2008

I had the similar issue;  I wanted to generate an album like this:

	road-trip-2008
		+-- california
		+-- nevada

what I ended up doing is:
	- generate california album
	- generate Nevada album
	- then manually created an index.html to link these two dirs

I agree it would be nice to have as a feature, probably a plugin I guess.

While we are on the album topic, I have a couple of questions:
1) is there a way to control the jpg quality (60%, 85%) of album images?
  To me, they look a bit grainy.  So after the album is created, I
replace them with manually generated images.

2) I would like to have a 'smug mug ' like album output.
http://cmac.smugmug.com/gallery/5363890_2awbk/#328837698_mM2Mv
any body know of a plugin that might do this?

thanks
--sujee

--
http://sujee.net