[KPhotoAlbum] Kphotoalbum mandriva rpm 4.0.0

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Sat Nov 15 20:56:37 GMT 2008

Hi Pierre,

Well, KPA 4 is still under heavy development. I thought it hadn't been
released in any packet system yet. Or maybe you did try with the mandriva
equivalent for debian unstable or even experimental?
So, if you want to be a tester and see bleeding edge features (see the
"bleeding" word, sometimes it can be really meaningful :)), then KPAv4 is
for you.

If not, then keep using the v3 and stay tuned.

What are you speaking when you speek about folder? Which folder? KPA only
parses your photos in the tree you did, it doesn't create one.

Cheers.

2008/11/15 Pierre Chaland <pierre.chaland at orange.fr>

>  I was used to work with kphotoalbum versus 3 and I appreciate very much.
>
> When I updated mandriva sprig 2008 in mandriva 2009 i had big trouble with
>
> kphotoalbum 4. Each time I want to remove an image, kphotoalbum crashes
>
> without any information.Did you met such problem? I am very disappointed.
>
> I have an other request:The folder have no title they onley have number.Do
> you thing that it is possible to have title?
>
> For the time being I only use Kphotoalbum 3 with debian testing.
>
> Thank you for your answer.

Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !