[KPhotoAlbum] looking for RAW work flow suggestions..

Ted Miller limaohio123-CompMailLists at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 13:02:26 GMT 2008

Jan Kundrát wrote:
> Sujee Maniyam wrote:
>> - can you share your RAW workflow ideas here?
>
> If there's something in KPA that you discover and is limiting you,
> please let us know how to improve it in KPA.

1. The thing I am waiting to work its way out through the upgrade process
is the "grouping" of files, where I can group the raw files and the jpgs,
tiffs, etc that I create from it, and have only one show up in the browser,
and be able to tag them all at once.  I know you guys were working on this.
  Is it in a numbered version yet?  If so I will start watching for that
version to become available.

2. Question: when searching, is there a way to include the file name in the
search.  Last evening I wanted to pull all the *.png files out of a couple
hundred pictures I had searched for in the browser, but I could not figure
out how to do that.  Did I miss something?  If not, could I make a request
for another field in the search screen?  Depending on how you choose to
name your files, there could be various other reasons for wanting to search
on file name.  Usual wild-card (or regex?) search syntax should work there.

Ted Miller
Indiana, USA