[KPhotoAlbum] Suggestion: Relations between images

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Fri Feb 1 07:50:36 GMT 2008

Hi Paul, great work.

I was slightly puzzled about your use of "one-to-one", couldn't it easily be
one-to-many? Like Original<->"list of manipulated images"?

A problem I personally have that might or might not be solved with this (I
just bring it to your attention thats all), is that sometimes I have like 20
images more or less the same, I really just want one, but I can't make my
mind up, which. So here I'd like a way to say these 20 are all my dog chasing
its tale, and if I one day need a chasing tale image for something specific,
then I would find that one image in the thumbnail view, and would be able to
expand it into all 20.

Before you continue coding, may I bring to your attention that the days of the
Qt3 branch are counted, so you may wish to code against the Qt 4 one.

thousands of images?