[KPhotoAlbum] extragear/graphics/kphotoalbum

Shawn Willden shawn-kimdaba at willden.org
Wed May 23 19:40:07 BST 2007

On Wednesday 23 May 2007 09:43:47 am Baptiste MATHUS wrote:
> 2007/5/23, Shawn Willden <shawn-kimdaba at willden.org>:
> > Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
>
> Amazing idiom. This one doesn't exist in french. Have learnt a new one
> today, thanks Shawn :-)

I find it interesting that the meaning wasn't obvious.  I know Americans
aren't the only people who make a habit of buying t-shirts at the exotic
places they visit, to commemorate the experience and show that they were
there.

One subtlety about the idiom that I like is that it implies the unique
experience under discussion wasn't *that* unique, since someone noticed a
market for t-shirts.

Anyway, I hadn't thought my post would be educational, but I'm glad you
enjoyed it :-)

	Shawn.