[KPhotoAlbum] extragear/graphics/kphotoalbum

Martin Hoeller martin at xss.co.at
Tue May 22 12:57:11 BST 2007

Hi!

On Tuesday, 22. May 2007 13:47 Baptiste MATHUS wrote:

> I agree that with today machines, even iterating through a 10k shouldn't
> be a problem. Anyway, wouldn't it be the best of world if this feature
> could be activated via the preferences? An additional checkbox like "Make
> browsing all images available when selecting only one" (well, a bit long,
> agreed :p).

Just don't make KPA 'overconfigurable'. This only scares the average user.
Maybe we should introduce a kind of 'hidden configuration' like pine or
claws-mail have it.

This means there is a configuration option in a config file but there is no
UI for changing it. So it is in general configurable if one really needs
it, but in common you don't touch it.

- martin
Martin Höller                   | martin.hoeller at xss.co.at
*x Software + Systeme           | http://www.xss.co.at/
Karmarschgasse 51/2/20          | Tel: +43-1-6060114-30
A-1100 Vienna, Austria          | Fax: +43-1-6060114-71