[KPhotoAlbum] call for review: misc patches

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Wed May 16 11:33:37 BST 2007

Hi,
I have some patches that I'd like to apply. As per Jesper's suggestions,
I'd like to hear a yes/no from mother people before I commit them and
break stuff.

Two trivial patches for extending the list of supported files:

http://dev.gentoo.org/~jkt/tmp/bug-141877-ImageManager-recognize-erf.patch
http://dev.gentoo.org/~jkt/tmp/bug-145366-video-flv.patch

Make "show this image" launch viewer with *all* images form current view
and seek to the selected one.

NOTE: this will slow down viewing single image when having a lot of
pictures displayed (not a typical situation, I guess).

http://dev.gentoo.org/~jkt/tmp/bug-145309-show-this-image-shows-all.patch

Annotation dialog: add button that copies tags from "previously tagged"
image (see bugreport for details):

NOTE: this also includes a fix for bug 136374. I'm not sure if I can
touch the i18n() strings. Feel free to change the wording.

http://dev.gentoo.org/~jkt/tmp/bug-145158-retag-with-tags-from-previous-image.patch

Thanks in advance,
-jkt

--