[KPhotoAlbum] Patches follow-up

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Tue May 8 22:44:07 BST 2007

The bug tracker has a default persons bugs are assigned to (which is me for
KPA), That person gets a notification email when new issues are filed.

In KIPI, we get all such mails mailed to the mailing list, but that means that
the list must be open for everyone, and the list email must be registered as
a bugzilla user.

I dont have karma to do the second part.

In your personal preferences (edit prefs link at the bottom), you can ask to
listen to everything I hear, I guess that will do it, as the only things I
get bugs for is KPA.

On Tuesday 08 May 2007, Baptiste MATHUS wrote:
| 2007/5/8, Shawn Willden <shawn-kimdaba at willden.org>:
| > On Tuesday 08 May 2007 01:15:47 pm Tuomas Suutari wrote:
| > > For example how could I get automatic e-mail notification for every
| > > reported KPA issue?
| >
| > Poking around a bit, I can't find an option like that, but I do see a
| > preferences option where you can get all of the e-mail notifications for
| > issues assigned to someone else.  Assuming Jesper gets assigned all KPA
| > bugs,
| > getting his e-mails would have the same effect.
| >
| > I just logged the patch about offering an option to display thumbs
| > borders
|
| or not. At the end of the report, it said something like (I closed the
| window now) : "mail sent to Jesper Pedersen, ml at batmat dot net, ..."
| although I didn't assign the bug to anyone. So I guess Jesper has the right
| to configure the KPA part of the bug tracker.
|
| Jesper, are you around to do this? :-)
|
| Thanks

thousands of images?