[KPhotoAlbum] Patches follow-up

Shawn Willden shawn-kimdaba at willden.org
Tue May 8 23:40:14 BST 2007

On Tuesday 08 May 2007 03:44:07 pm Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> In KIPI, we get all such mails mailed to the mailing list, but that means
> that the list must be open for everyone, and the list email must be
> registered as a bugzilla user.
>
> I dont have karma to do the second part.

If we really want to, it wouldn't be hard to fake it.  I could easily set up
an e-mail account, register it as a member of the list and as a bugzilla
user, configure maildropfilter to forward all messages with an X-Bugzilla-URL
to the list, and to delete all messages from the list, then you could set it
up as the one of the default recipients for KPA reports.

	Shawn.