[KPhotoAlbum] Patches follow-up

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Tue May 8 21:53:08 BST 2007

2007/5/8, Shawn Willden <shawn-kimdaba at willden.org>:

> On Tuesday 08 May 2007 01:15:47 pm Tuomas Suutari wrote:
> > For example how could I get automatic e-mail notification for every
> > reported KPA issue?
>
> Poking around a bit, I can't find an option like that, but I do see a
> preferences option where you can get all of the e-mail notifications for
> issues assigned to someone else.  Assuming Jesper gets assigned all KPA
> bugs,
> getting his e-mails would have the same effect.
>
> I just logged the patch about offering an option to display thumbs borders
or not. At the end of the report, it said something like (I closed the
window now) : "mail sent to Jesper Pedersen, ml at batmat dot net, ..."
although I didn't assign the bug to anyone. So I guess Jesper has the right
to configure the KPA part of the bug tracker.

Jesper, are you around to do this? :-)

Thanks
--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS