[KPhotoAlbum] Is there a way to copy tags between photos ?

Mark Eichin eichin at gmail.com
Sun May 6 03:59:56 BST 2007

The little wxPython app I used (with bins) before I moved to kimdaba
had exactly that feature - "fill" (ctrl-A) would fill in all metadata
from the last-viewed image.  Very useful for a one-at-a-time workflow,
without getting in the way of browsing.

These days I do use ctrl-2 tagging in kimdaba, but only for things
that I know cover a lot of images and that I can set from the
thumbnail view "later"; otherwise, I just don't tag things as
carefully if I'm not uploading them.  I'd probably use a copy-tags
function, but (especially since I'm running such an old version anyway
- 2.1)  I haven't really had the motivation to implement it as an
addon...

_Mark_ <eichin at thok.org> <eichin at gmail.com>