[KPhotoAlbum] Is there a way to copy tags between photos ?

Angel Lopez anglopm at gmail.com
Sat May 5 23:59:38 BST 2007

Hello,

why don't you use tag multiple photos at the same time? (CTRL-2) and
then you tag all the photos with the same persons just in one step.

Even, if almost all of them have the same persons but one or two are
different you can tag all first with the same persons (this will fit
most of them) and then change one or two individual photos to math the
correct information.

Good luck