[KPhotoAlbum] read-only web interface

vincent delft vincent_delft at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 20:47:23 BST 2007

--- Jan Kundrát <jkt at gentoo.org> wrote:

> Hi folks,
> as the DjKPA [1] is no longer available for download
> and the online demo

I've got a crash on my server and decided to move away
from my Gentoo and go to FreeBSD. It seems I've forgot
some files ;-(.

But that's true that the current code of djKPA is not
really "polished".

> [2] seems rather limited, I've decided to write a

?? don't be aligned with you ???

As far as I'm correct, I've never been contacted by
you with improvements, new features, ... or complaints
about the missing link to the tgz.

I've just added several features on top:
- front page
- voting
- comments
- sizing

You should see http://d200.vmrt.homelinux.com/photos/
to got the real djKPA front page.

> web interface for
> accessing KPhotoAlbum database.
>
> I'm not interested in having photo rankings, user
> comments, changing
> tags/keywords/whatever now, I'd just like to show a
> nice interface to my

You are free to diseable what you don't want.

But, you know, KPA has already HTML output.

> friends. It shoud allow as flexible queries as the
> KPA itself does (and
> even more flexible where possible :) ), but no
> modifications at all.

That's exactly the right menu of djKPA. It's totally
dynamic and build with KPA data.

http://exmaple.org/photoalbum/dir/2007-03-26+Anna's+birthday.

http://d200.vmrt.homelinux.com/download/djKPA-0.9.tgz