[KPhotoAlbum] KPA Survey

Tero Tilus tero.tilus at jyu.fi
Thu Jan 11 13:44:04 GMT 2007

2007-01-12 02:01, Lars Clausen:
> I can think of one obvious case:  Panorama shots.

Good point.

Taking this further.  The stitched panorama is, I think, just a
"multiparented" derivative and the relation is expressible via
derivation relation.  But still it could be useful to be able to
represent the relation between those images _before_ the panorama is
actually created.

> I will frequently do carefully overlapping panorama shots from a
> tripod, with easily 10 seconds between them

In this case they still are temporally related, but in theory they do
not have to be.  I remember seeing a panorama containing all the four
seasons...

--
Tero Tilus ## http://www.iki.fi/tero.tilus/