[KPhotoAlbum] KPA Survey

Neilen Marais junkmail at chatsubo.lagged.za.net
Mon Jan 15 10:50:33 GMT 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-11 at 15:44 +0200, Tero Tilus wrote:
> 2007-01-12 02:01, Lars Clausen:

> > I will frequently do carefully overlapping panorama shots from a
> > tripod, with easily 10 seconds between them
>
> In this case they still are temporally related, but in theory they do
> not have to be.  I remember seeing a panorama containing all the four
> seasons...

Sure, temporally related, but I don't think there would be a reliable
way to autmatically compute what should be related this way and what
not. It's going to be down to the photographer's personal choice, which
is why I brought up the whole idea :)

Anyway, a multi-parent relationship would tell you they pictures belong
together. If you can then specify it further as a temporaly related
sequence you'd be done.

Regards
Neilen