[KPhotoAlbum] a working photo interface

Martin Hoeller martin at xss.co.at
Fri Feb 23 10:05:07 GMT 2007

Am Freitag, 23. Februar 2007 10:40 schrieb Heinz Kohl:
> Am Donnerstag 22 Februar 2007 12:48 schrieb Martin Hoeller:
> > Hello Heinz! Hello all!
> >
> > Am Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007 14:03 schrieb Heinz Kohl:
> > > I think, the presetting file in the KPA installation is a little
> > > defective. It's not the newest version, identifying itself as
> > >   'KPhotoAlbum SVN (using KDE 3.4.2 Level "b" SUSE 10.0)'
> >
> > Could it be that your problems come from this version? If you are using
> > some old SVN-version it's possible that there existed some problems.
>
> I think, that's the cause (would it be possible, that unfavourable KDE
> presettings are causing the same effect?).

Not sure. I would say that this SuSE package seems to have some problems. Or
maybe it is just not the right package version for your SuSE version.
However, upgrading to the newest version is definitely a goo approach.

kind regards,
- martin
Martin Höller                   | martin.hoeller at xss.co.at
*x Software + Systeme           | http://www.xss.co.at/
Karmarschgasse 51/2/20          | Tel: +43-1-6060114-30
A-1100 Vienna, Austria          | Fax: +43-1-6060114-71