[KPhotoAlbum] wrong "annotate" dialog with Czech localization

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Sun Feb 18 21:11:19 GMT 2007

Hi,

I think I was the one having a similar problem. I reported the bug to the
list, and the bug was corrected for me, see
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.kimdaba/2439/match=layout+xml

Jan, do you have a way to know what is the svn version that was used to
build your package? If so, could you provide it to here?

-- Baptiste

--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS
BMathus at Batmat point net - http://batmat.net