[KPhotoAlbum] wrong "annotate" dialog with Czech localization

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Mon Feb 12 22:35:13 GMT 2007

Martin Hoeller wrote:
> On 12 Feb 2007, Martin Hoeller wrote:
>
>> This bug was already fixed about a year or so ago. Seems it somehow slept
>> back into the code.
>
> Sorry, didn't provide a link. Here it is:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.kimdaba/1728/

It seems to me that the old issue is a bit different -- there were no
layout.xml back then, now there is one.

 > Did you try using a not localized version of KPA?

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what you mean by that. As I've said in my
first mail, when I start KPA in English *and* there's either no
layout.xml in the photo directory or the layout.xml created from KPA in
English , it works.

Cheers,
-jkt

--