[KPhotoAlbum] wrong "annotate" dialog with Czech localization

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Sun Feb 18 21:33:54 GMT 2007

More precisely, I guess I found the exact commit that should contain the
bugfix :

baptiste at pumte:~/Perso/Projets/KPhotoAlbum/kphotoalbum$ svn log -v -r 605917
r605917 | blackie | 2006-11-18 16:54:32 +0100 (sam, 18 nov 2006) | 3 lines
Changed paths:
   M /trunk/extragear/graphics/kphotoalbum/AnnotationDialog/Dialog.cpp
   M /trunk/extragear/graphics/kphotoalbum/ChangeLog
   M /trunk/extragear/graphics/kphotoalbum/TODO

Fixed problem with windows layout not being read correctly if
any category name contains non-latin1 character

HTH.