[KPhotoAlbum] order criteria for a family photo collection

Heinz Kohl kohl at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Feb 7 16:57:20 GMT 2007

Am Mittwoch 07 Februar 2007 11:49 schrieben Sie:
> Lot of the things in this thread boils down to, how would the datebar work
> at all, if you did not sort by time stamp.
>
> It seems like ppl forget that you actually can chose to not sort by
> timestamp, and just drag your images around as you see fit.

This one I answered directly to Jesper.

Beside of that, it is definitely necessary to set up a link between scan
number and photo. The way XML is giving to do that is to set up a
specification.
There is in fact software which is able to support that - e.g. firefox (of
course a product without intention as an image data bank).

And thanks, I've heard enough.
I had not expected you would go a bit more in the direction I would have
preferred. That's not the way things are growing.
But in the turn of this discussion I've learned enough about the ideas behind
the heads to see a product with a very uncertain way into the future.

In the summer I'll look again, if I haven't found another product for this
topic.