[KPhotoAlbum] order criteria for a family photo collection

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Wed Feb 7 10:49:01 GMT 2007

Sorry, I dont really have any time to participate in the discussion (but my
compiler was working hard :-)

Lot of the things in this thread boils down to, how would the datebar work at
all, if you did not sort by time stamp.

It seems like ppl forget that you actually can chose to not sort by timestamp,
and just drag your images around as you see fit.

thousands of images?