[KPhotoAlbum] Working across network

Neil Paisnel neil at paisnel.co.uk
Sat Apr 28 20:11:08 BST 2007

When first starting KPA, and you select create new database, is it possible
to select a folder on another (windows XP) computer?

Using Konqueror, I can see my Photo folder on the XP machine, in the KPA
folder browser, under network folders.  If I select it, the folder sits
there, with a rotating yellow square, and nothing else happens, even if you
leave it an hour or so.  There is read/write permissions on that folder from
the linux box, but from KPA, it does not seem to access it

http://www.paisnel.co.uk