[KPhotoAlbum] Feature request: Ability to add version to image

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Mon Apr 23 20:47:12 BST 2007

Hi Georg!

This version control has been discussed earlier and people have shown
some kind of support for the idea, but so far no people with required
time & skills have been available..

SQL backend will possibly be relased this year, that will be a big
step for KPA and make it a lot more usable so looking forward to
that..