[KPhotoAlbum] How do you develop with KPA/Qt

Baptiste MATHUS ml at batmat.net
Wed Apr 18 22:37:03 BST 2007

Hi,

This question has already been asked, so I hope I'll have more chances to
have answers... I'd be particularly interested to hear from the main kpa
committers : Jesper and Tuomas :-).

Do you develop with vi/emacs or do you use a graphical environment like
Eclipse/KDevelop/Put something here?

In fact, I just began having a look to add the date to the html generation,
but I can't imagine doing this on a regular basis without improving my dev
environment for KPA.

So, does a special tool exist for Qt dev? [Even commercial one, if
reasonnable price :)]

Thanks a lot for your advice.

--
Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS