[KPhotoAlbum] How do you develop with KPA/Qt

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Wed Apr 18 22:54:00 BST 2007

   Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 23:37:03 +0200
   From: "Baptiste MATHUS" <ml at batmat.net>

   This question has already been asked, so I hope I'll have more
   chances to have answers... I'd be particularly interested to hear
   from the main kpa committers : Jesper and Tuomas :-).

   Do you develop with vi/emacs or do you use a graphical environment
   like Eclipse/KDevelop/Put something here?

   In fact, I just began having a look to add the date to the html
   generation, but I can't imagine doing this on a regular basis
   without improving my dev environment for KPA.

   So, does a special tool exist for Qt dev? [Even commercial one, if
   reasonnable price :)]

I'm told that some prefer vi, but I'm an emacs man myself.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton