[KPhotoAlbum] Select subcategories, annotating photographs

Tuomas Suutari thsuut at utu.fi
Wed Apr 18 17:43:14 BST 2007

On Wednesday 18 April 2007 19:22, Angel Lopez wrote:
> Ok, I was having doubts on using the description or label for it.
> Probably, label is better for writing something really descriptive
> for some photos on  one set.

I'm not sure if you're talking about the same thing, but I use own
category for grouping a set of photos from same event (or having
same "description"), namely Event category.

You can create new categories in Settings -> Categories, and then make
them visible in the annotation view (which pops up with ctrl-1 or
ctrl-2) by selecting Options -> Show/Hide windows.

Tuomas Suutari | +358 50 3806983 | thsuut at utu.fi