[KPhotoAlbum] Adding external programs

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Tue Oct 31 06:39:15 GMT 2006

Hi Eric, you may want to listen in here :-)

There must be a desktop file for bibble, which explains that bibble is capable
of editing files with mime type which is deduced from the file name.

As an example I've attached the desktop file for gimp.
When you have such a desktop file, it needs to be located in the right place
(tm) (sorry I dont know exactly where that would be, try searching for where
your own desktop files are located, maybe this howto can help Eric if you
want to include this in Bibble:
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/kde-config.html)

To get a deeper understanding about the KDE pluigin system, please read
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/developing-a-plugin-structure/index.html
There is nothing in this article needed here, but I wrote it ;-)