[KPhotoAlbum] Adding external programs

Lars Clausen lars at raeder.dk
Tue Oct 31 05:49:26 GMT 2006

I've been googling around, checking the FAQ, searching the mail
archives, but I can't find out how the list of extarnal programs to
invoke is generated.  I'm trying out Bibble as a replacement/supplement
for Gimp, and would like to invoke it from KPA.  When I sniff at the
source, I see KTrader all over, but it is blindingly unobvious how to
get from there to having Bibble accessible in KPA.  How do I add a new
external program?  I'm using Suse 10.0 on x86 and a fairly recent SVN
compile of KPA.

Thanks,
-Lars