[KPhotoAlbum] tests result with snapshots-2006-09-25

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Oct 22 16:40:14 BST 2006

On Saturday 07 October 2006 20:43, vincent delft wrote:
| - option "Don't display raw" does not work. I've read
| the mail archive .... I have a .nef and a .jpg with
| the same full path and basename. But still display the
| both. I've tried to delete my .thumbnails, but no
| effect.
IIRC this only applies to newly found images.

| - I open KPA, display 1 or 2 photo, then when I close
| he ask me to save the .xml ??!!. It ask this always ?
There was a bug there indeed, should be fixed now.

| - usage of "Check box" to show selected tags is not
| good idea. I have some time 30 different tags for the
| same category, and the small check box does not
| facilitate me to identify which one I've selected.
Hehe, I have several hundreds items per category :-)
Ctrl+s will toggle showing only selected items to give you an overview.

| - which kPhotoAlbum manages video ? Does the name is
| correctly chosen ?
I'm not sure I understand this question. If you aim at renaming KPA again,
forget it :-)

| - I don't have video, how to remove this column on the
| KPA main screen ?
Better get some then, cause the column can not be removed :-)