[KPhotoAlbum] tests result with snapshots-2006-09-25

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sat Oct 7 19:50:25 BST 2006

   Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 11:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
   From: vincent delft <vincent_delft at yahoo.com>

   - option "Don't display raw" does not work. I've read
   the mail archive .... I have a .nef and a .jpg with
   the same full path and basename. But still display the
   both. I've tried to delete my .thumbnails, but no
   effect.

This option only works at the time the files are imported into the
database.  If they're already in your database, it doesn't help.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton