[KPhotoAlbum] New snapshot

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sat Oct 7 19:54:18 BST 2006

   From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at blackie.dk>
   Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 18:48:24 +0200

   A new snapshot has been created and is available from
   http://www.kphotoalbum.org/download-snapshots.htm

   Could someone who do not see videos in the viewer (when pressing Ctrl+i or
   doule clicking on an thumbnail), please let me know what the section on mpg
   says in "Help->KPhotoAlbum Feature Status"

It says "yes".  I get the following messages on my terminal window
when I try to display a video.  I'm running KDE 3.5.4 (SUSE binaries).

[2(rlk)||{!396}<rlk-mobile>/home/rlk/sandbox/KPhotoAlbum-src/kphotoalbum]
$ ./kphotoalbum
ASSERT: "!library.isNull()" in VideoDisplay.cpp (52)
kphotoalbum: WARNING: Failed to instantiate KPart from library
ASSERT: "!library.isNull()" in VideoDisplay.cpp (52)
kphotoalbum: WARNING: Failed to instantiate KPart from library
kio (KMimeType): WARNING: KServiceType::offers : servicetype video/real not found

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton