[KPhotoAlbum] Setting dates fails

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Oct 22 16:09:42 BST 2006

Hi Risto.

I've addressed this problem now. It is kind of broken still. The problem is
that it displays the date to you in English, but in the current release, it
expects the input in your local language. That means that you would see "apr"
(for april), but would have to type the short version of april in your local
language.

I "fixed" it so that it now also allows the short version to be typed in
English.

The real solution (tm) is of course to do it all in your language, including
format like "Feb 2nd 2004" rather than "2. feb 2004", but that gotta wait
(and likely till someone else comes around and fixes it - hey weren't you
interested in doing KPA work ;-)

On Thursday 14 September 2006 07:09, Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
| Hi!
|
| If I select multiple images and set a date space (08.08.2006 -
| 12.08.2006) for them in the annotation dialog and click OK, then open
| either the annotation dialog for a single image or preview the image,
| the date is not set.
|
| It I set the date only for one image, before I change anything, it
| uses the file date. I set the date in the annotation dialog, click OK.
| Now when I open the annotation dialog again (or the image preview
| window) - the image doesn't have a date at all.
|
| rhk at ubuntu:~/KPhotoAlbum-src$ svn info
| Repository Root: svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde
| Repository UUID: 283d02a7-25f6-0310-bc7c-ecb5cbfe19da
| Revision: 583915
| Node Kind: directory
| Schedule: normal
| Last Changed Author: staikos
| Last Changed Rev: 583894
| Last Changed Date: 2006-09-13 21:52:27 +0300 (ke, 13 syys   2006)
| Properties Last Updated: 2006-09-05 22:18:53 +0300 (ti, 05 syys   2006)
|
| rhk at ubuntu:~/KPhotoAlbum-src$

thousands of images?