[Spam] Re: [KPhotoAlbum] Setting dates fails

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Thu Oct 5 21:02:39 BST 2006

Ahhh, quite an import piece of information :-)
We do have some unresolved issues with the dates and internationalisation in
KPA. I'll put this issue on more todo list to be looked carefully into before
release. Currently, I dont have internationalization installed (and I wonder
if you do - might pick up an old version), so I can't really do anything
about it now.

In other words. I'll keep this email thread around, and promisse you to look
into it before release.