[KPhotoAlbum] Setting dates fails

Martin Hoeller martin at xss.co.at
Tue Oct 3 07:57:48 BST 2006

On 2. Oktober 2006 18:13 Risto H. Kurppa wrote:

> And trying the only solution offered there helped me:
> http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2006-March/016450.html
> (start scribus with locals set to english: LANG=en LC_ALL=en scribus)
>

> I tried the same for KPhotoAlbum.
> First I saw that some images were 'lost' (ie. shown as gray), this is
> most likely because there is the letter ä (= a with dots) in the path
> name. I never use it anymore but it's been in a n old folder.
>
> And changing dates works OK!!

We had a similar (the same?) problem some time ago. See the thread around
this mail:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.kde.kimdaba/926/match=loosing+time

> So now someone smart - tell me where to report this that there's
> something wrong in the finnish ... what?? So is there something wrong
> with Scribus & KPA or only the finnish Ubuntu Dapper settings..?

Last time it was a bug in KPA (it was called kimdaba back then).

Jesper, do you rember this? May this bug have been reintroduced?

- martin
--
    mailto:martin.hoeller at xss.co.at  | PROGRAMMIERER: Fremdes Wesen,
http://stud3.tuwien.ac.at/~e9926483  | das einem ein Problem - von dem