[KPhotoAlbum] Scrollbars scrolling back on me!

Lars Clausen lars at raeder.dk
Sun Nov 5 17:40:10 GMT 2006

I've noticed that KPA has a tendency to reset its scrollbars at any
occasion.  It's annoying enough when, say, flipping through pictures to
tag them and I have to scroll down repeatedly to find the tag for the
same person.  But I just noticed now that in slideshows, if there's more
info in the box than fits within some predetermined size, it gets
scrollbars -- and when going to another image, they reset.  So when I
had shutter speed at the bottom, and had done a lot of images for a
test, I found myself having to find the scrollbar and click it every
time I flipped back or forth.  Really annoying.  Hopefully easy to fix.

Curiously, the horizontal scrollbar in slide shows doesn't reset --
which is good, since I need to scroll to the right to see the name of
the file, since full path is included (could that be changed to just
show the filename or the path from the KPA root?).

-Lars