[KPhotoAlbum] Scrollbars scrolling back on me!

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Sun Nov 12 09:34:08 GMT 2006

Well the problem is (I Guess without looking at the code) that the content of
the info box is refilled at each move, which will make the scrollbar forget
their position. The solution might be to remember its offset, but I'm not
sure how that would work if some image had a category and the next not.

In any case, if you can get me a patch for this within a week, and it works OK
in the above case, I'd apply it.

On Sunday 05 November 2006 18:40, Lars Clausen wrote:
| I've noticed that KPA has a tendency to reset its scrollbars at any
| occasion.  It's annoying enough when, say, flipping through pictures to
| tag them and I have to scroll down repeatedly to find the tag for the
| same person.  But I just noticed now that in slideshows, if there's more
| info in the box than fits within some predetermined size, it gets
| scrollbars -- and when going to another image, they reset.  So when I
| had shutter speed at the bottom, and had done a lot of images for a
| test, I found myself having to find the scrollbar and click it every
| time I flipped back or forth.  Really annoying.  Hopefully easy to fix.
|
| Curiously, the horizontal scrollbar in slide shows doesn't reset --
| which is good, since I need to scroll to the right to see the name of
| the file, since full path is included (could that be changed to just
| show the filename or the path from the KPA root?).
|
| -Lars

thousands of images?