[KPhotoAlbum] Mass-removal of tags

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Thu Mar 16 13:21:20 GMT 2006

   Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 07:40:05 -0500 (EST)
   From: "Walter Francis" <wally at theblackmoor.net>

   On Thu, March 16, 2006 07:05, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
   > Yes.  The patch is against the current (as of last night, at any rate)
   > SVN.

   erm, yes..  But it didn't seem to do anything :P I patched it,
   cleaned up one minor reject in ListSelect.cpp, completed
   compilation, and see nothing when I select multiple pictures and do
   Multiple Image Edit.  I was expecting to see the common tags
   highlighted already, is this not how you've implimented it?

No.  The change is that there's now a "Remove" checkbox that when
checked removes the tags you've selected.  It's analogous to the
"Merge" checkbox.  Indeed, selecting one turns unchecks the other.
There are three modes: if Merge is checked, the tags are added to all
selected images; if Remove is checked, the tags are removed from all
selected images, and if neither is checked, the tags on all selected
images are set to precisely the selected ones.

What was the reject in ListSelect.cpp?  That might have been the code
that set up the Remove checkbox.

   Look forward to this working, I don't think I have any mistagged
   images right *now* but I've had to fix some three times in the past
   from mis-clicks I didn't notice apparently.