[KPhotoAlbum] Mass-removal of tags

Walter Francis wally at theblackmoor.net
Thu Mar 16 12:40:05 GMT 2006

On Thu, March 16, 2006 07:05, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
> Yes.  The patch is against the current (as of last night, at any rate)
> SVN.

erm, yes..  But it didn't seem to do anything :P  I patched it, cleaned up one minor
reject in ListSelect.cpp, completed compilation, and see nothing when I select
multiple pictures and do Multiple Image Edit.  I was expecting to see the common tags
highlighted already, is this not how you've implimented it?

Look forward to this working, I don't think I have any mistagged images right *now*
but I've had to fix some three times in the past from mis-clicks I didn't notice
apparently.

Thanks!

--
Walter Francis