[KPhotoAlbum] Mass-removal of tags

Robert L Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Thu Mar 16 12:05:55 GMT 2006

   Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 00:14:20 -0500 (EST)
   From: "Walter Francis" <wally at theblackmoor.net>

   On Wed, March 15, 2006 22:13, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
   > I finally got sufficiently tired of not having a way to remove tags
   > from multiple images that I hacked up a prototype.

   I patched, fixed a simple reject, but I'm not seeing anything
   different?  Is this adding the ability to deselect some tags if
   you're doing Multiple Image Edit?

Yes.  The patch is against the current (as of last night, at any rate)
SVN.

   If this works, I really hope Jesper looks it over and puts it in
   the main code, mis-tagging something is such a pain to fix.

Member of the League for Programming Freedom -- mail lpf at uunet.uu.net

--Eric Crampton