[KPhotoAlbum] Mass-removal of tags

Walter Francis wally at theblackmoor.net
Thu Mar 16 05:14:20 GMT 2006

On Wed, March 15, 2006 22:13, Robert L Krawitz wrote:
> I finally got sufficiently tired of not having a way to remove tags
> from multiple images that I hacked up a prototype.

I patched, fixed a simple reject, but I'm not seeing anything different?  Is this
adding the ability to deselect some tags if you're doing Multiple Image Edit?

If this works, I really hope Jesper looks it over and puts it in the main code,
mis-tagging something is such a pain to fix.

--
Walter Francis
http://khayts.us