[KPhotoAlbum] Error: EXIF database cannot be opened. (solved)

Tuomas Suutari thsuut at utu.fi
Tue Jun 6 14:41:25 BST 2006

On 2006-06-06 Tuesday 16:19, Rui Malheiro wrote:
>    Sqlite Database Support  No

That's what I thought. Maybe your Qt packager (SUSE?) didn't get it
right. If you want exif support, maybe you should try to reinstall or
even recompile those Qt packages.

> You say sqldb support is work in progress. Is it worth to spend some
> time trying to get it to work on my system or wait until it's more
> complete?

You probably want to wait till the end of summer. It should be ready by
then, because my summer of code project, which is about the SQL
back-end, should be ready by end of summer.

Tuomas Suutari | +358 50 3806983 | thsuut at utu.fi