[KPhotoAlbum] Error: EXIF database cannot be opened. (solved)

Rui Malheiro rmalheiro at 6mil.pt
Tue Jun 6 14:19:59 BST 2006

[Terça, 6 de Junho de 2006 14:07] Tuomas Suutari:
> But I bug you still... Please tell me what "Help -> KPhotoAlbum Feature
> Status" says about your features. (those 4 Yes/No rows)
>
> Does it really say that you have Sqlite Database Support? Because if it
> does I need to find some other reason why KPA closed with you first
> time.

   Plug-ins available       Yes
   EXIF info supported      Yes
   SQL Database Support     Yes
   Sqlite Database Support  No

You say sqldb support is work in progress. Is it worth to spend some time
trying to get it to work on my system or wait until it's more complete?

--
Rui Malheiro
6 Mil - Tecnologias de Informção, Lda.